Food Art - Dodolicious


I love art, especially food art, and I do dream of the day that my Food Art would become commercial, especially because my food art portrays Nigerian food.

When I do get the time and find inspiration, I take pictures of food for the purposes of converting them into art work that can be printed onto to canvases, framed and hung on walls as part of the decor.... Suitable for the home especially the kitchen or dining area. Also really good for food establishments like restaurants, food bars/cafes, hotels etc.

For collaborative Food Art work please get in touch...
Instagram  - @tasteofnigeria
Twitter - @tasteofnigeria

So I share another of my laborious art work which I really like because I love the food pictured in it, dodo aka fried plantain...! I call this one dodolicious, solely for your enjoyment....

See another of my art works here...Nigerian Food Art.

2 Comments

Previous Post Next Post